Nelson McKinnon’s solicitors are actively involved in many corporate insolvencies. Our clients range from the major insolvency practitioners throughout Australia to national financial institutions. Our experience extends to advising on and finding the right solution for local distressed companies, be it a consensual workout, receivership, voluntary administration or liquidation.
Our team will provide legal services in relation to a broad range of insolvency and reconstruction matters including:
- secured recoveries and receiverships
- reconstruction and restructuring advice
- workouts and restructures
- voluntary administrations
- deeds of company arrangement
- debt reconstruction
- liquidation and bankruptcy
- contentious insolvency
- creditors services
- corporate rescue
- advising directors
- advising purchasers on acquisition of distressed assets
Please contact us to find out how we can assist you with insolvency & reconstruction enquiries.